We believe in the importance of having a strong company culture and identity.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
At Mohan, we continuously invest in our people so that learning and development never stops.
We ensure that we are at the forefront of the latest advancements in our industry.
WORK LIFE BALANCE
Be assured that we have flexible policies that support a fair work-life balance at Mohan.
Join the Mohan family where we are more than just colleagues to each other.
WORK HARD PLAY HARD
If you are a go-getter who pushes yourself to success in work and play, you’ll fit right in.
1 Position Availabe
About this job offer
- Responsible for performing complex tax preparation, tax research and tax planning with minimal supervision
- Prepare tax provision schedules by reviewing, preparing, and consolidating provision schedules.
- Responsible for computation of Withholding Tax, Goods and Service Tax and Corporate Tax.
- Should have expertise about taxes and strong awareness of current tax benefits offered by the Government and maintain legislative materials by reviewing, interpreting, and implementing new or revised laws.
- Able to advice clients on various aspects of taxes including tax deductions and tax breaks
- Identify profitability of mergers and acquisitions by analysing tax information, calculating key ratios & identifying areas of tax savings.
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- At least one years of relevant experience as a Tax Manager / Analyst
- Any Tax Certification from Singapore - added advantage
- Strong computer technical skills - MS Excel / Google Sheets
- Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - both oral and written